Tuesday, November 17, 2009

One week and counting...

It's officially my last working week here in Ireland! It's hard to believe that the time has flown by as fast as it did. I have begun to pack my things at home, trying to fit 11 months worth of stuff into two suitcases. Where did I accumulate everything?!

There are many things that unfortunately will not be returning home with me, but we are going to have a 'yard sale' in the office for it all. I will be selling my things for under €5 in hopes to find good homes for them and some petty cash in my pocket!

I will spend the last weekend here in Dungarvan and then go up to Dublin on the Sunday, for my flight to Switzerland on Monday morning. Stephanie and I will be spending 5 days with a family friend of mine and then head back to Dublin on Nov 28th. We will have two days to say goodbye to our Irish homeland and then catch a flight on Monday, Nov. 30th, to London. We will be on the same flight to London, and then I'll fly back to LAX and Steph to Canada at the same time from London. But we don't really talk about that part yet!



No comments: